Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, smoked salmon and avacado mousse. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked salmon and avacado mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Smoked salmon and avacado mousse is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Impress your guests with this fancy entrée - smoked salmon, filled with Avocado mousse, served with toast. Recipe demonstrated by Australian Avocados' resident nutritionist and internationally trained chef, Zoe Bingley-Pullin. I love the refreshing, crisp flavor of prosecco, and thought it would pair well with a wide range of foods, from fancy party bites to sweet desserts.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smoked salmon and avacado mousse using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked salmon and avacado mousse:
- Get 1 packages shredded lettuce and rocket
- Make ready 2 ripe avacados
- Get 1 lime juice
- Make ready 100 grams cream cheese
- Take 250 ml double cream
- Get 6 slice smoked salmon
- Get 1 dill to garnish
- Make ready 1 pinch salt & pepper
Start by making the avocado mousse. Place all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Toast the rye bread and slice it into small. Place smoked salmon in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
Steps to make Smoked salmon and avacado mousse:
- Cut salmon into thin strips, put in a bowl to maranaide with the juice of one lime.
- Peel, de-stone, and mash the avacado.
- Remove some of the salmon to decorate the top of the mousse.
- Mix the remaining salmon with the avacado, double cream, and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning, add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Put a layer of rocket and lettuce in the bottom of each bowl, then divide the mousse evenly between 6.
- Garnish with remaining smoked salmon and dill.
Mix in heavy cream, cream cheese, juice of half of a lemon, dried dill Then I folded the edges of the smoked salmon over the top, followed by the clingfilm. I chilled the mousse like this, then inverted onto a platter and. Smoked salmon mousse is made with cream cheese and served on cucumber slices. It's an easy recipe that produces impressive results! Smoked salmon is a delicacy, and smoked salmon mousse is even better.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food smoked salmon and avacado mousse recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!