Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no bake cheesecake :). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Unlike classic cheesecake, however, no-bake cheesecake has no eggs, no granulated sugar, and obviously requires no baking. You want to slice and serve no-bake cheesecake while it is cold. I find it to be delicious and easy to make.
no bake cheesecake :) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. no bake cheesecake :) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no bake cheesecake :) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make no bake cheesecake :):
- Take 250 ml double cream
- Prepare 300 grams cream cheese
- Make ready 150 grams icing sugar
- Take 400 grams digestive biscuits
- Get 100 grams butter
- Make ready optional flavorings
- Make ready 200 grams chocolate
- Make ready 50 ml baileys
This No Bake Cheesecake is so light and creamy! Top with strawberries, chocolate, or simple whipped cream. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. How to make an easy No-Bake Cheesecake that tastes every bit as good as a classic cheesecake, no oven required!!
Instructions to make no bake cheesecake :):
- crush biscuits to fine crumbs. melt butter and mix with crumbs to form a firm mass, may need a bit more or less butter depending how crunchy you want your base. spread into a 9x13 or circular dish and refrigerate whilst continuing.
- soften cheese and mix in icing sugar and optional topping it adding one at this point. if you are adding anything and it made this part runnier you may need to add a few teaspoons more icing sugar until it's at a smooth thick consistancy.
- whip cream till it forms soft peaks and then add in your cheese and fold until it's mixed. don't over work it.
- spread your cheese mix over the base and refrigerate for minimum of two hours.
- tuck in and enjoy :)
A No Bake Cheesecake uses a graham cracker crumb crust which is, by far, the simplest of all the pie crusts. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Whipped cream is folded into the cream cheese to provide the volume and creaminess and cheesecake needs. And a little sour cream and lemon juice add the necessary tanginess.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food no bake cheesecake :) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!