Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, apple & walnut pain de campagne. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Apple Card Monthly Installments is available for certain Apple products and is subject to credit. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Find the latest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook apple & walnut pain de campagne using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne:
- Prepare 180 grams Semi-strong or all-purpose bread flour (Lys d'Or brand recommended)
- Take 20 grams Whole wheat flour
- Get 15 grams Light brown sugar
- Get 3 grams Salt
- Prepare 4 grams Dry yeast
- Get 1 apple worth Apple compote
- Make ready 30 grams Walnuts
- Prepare 130 ml Water
Instructions to make Apple & Walnut Pain de Campagne:
- Add the semi-strong or all purpose flour and the whole wheat flour to a bowl. Mix together and set aside. Then add the brown sugar, salt, and dry yeast. Add all the lukewarm water (about 37 ℃) at once.
- Use a spatula to mix . Once the dough has come together in one mass, add the walnuts. Knead with the spatula for 3 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap, and leave the dough for its 1st rising.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, take it out onto a work surface, deflate, and rest for 20 minutes. In the meantime, flour the banneton (bread rising mold) evenly using a tea strainer.
- When the dough has rested, flatten it out into a circle, and top with 2/3rds of the apple compote.
- Fold in half.
- Place the remaining apple compote on top, then fold in half again to form a round ball.
- Gently place the dough in the banneton with the seam side facing up. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise again (2nd rising) for about 50 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 250℃. Invert the dough gently onto a kitchen parchment paper lined baking tray, and slash the top in any pattern you like. Lower the oven temperature to 210℃ and bake for 24 - 25 minutes.
- This apple compote by Saladburnetis really simple. I recommend it.
- This is how the bread looks when it's sliced. It's packed with apples.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food apple & walnut pain de campagne recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!