Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, zucchini casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Zucchini Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Casserole:
- Take 5 large zucchini, peeled and cut into coins
- Make ready 1 large tomato, sliced
- Get 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Get 2/3 cup Bisquick mix
- Make ready 3/4 cup whole milk
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take Canola oil cooking spray
Instructions to make Zucchini Casserole:
- Spray canola oil cooking spray into a large casserole dish……
- Layer zucchini and tomato slices into casserole dish……
- Now add your shredded cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese……
- In a bowl mix with a small whisk or a fork your bisquick mix,milk, eggs and black pepper…..
- Pour Bisquick mixture over tomato and zucchini in casserole dish…..
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, uncovered…..
- Let rest for 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food zucchini casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!