Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy skinned salmon, sautéed asparagus and zucchini noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy skinned salmon, sautéed asparagus and zucchini noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles:
- Prepare 6 oz Skinned Salmon
- Prepare 2 branches Asparagus
- Get 1 small Zucchini, Noodled
- Take 1 Stalk Green Onion, Chopped
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Orange Peel
- Make ready 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Fennel Seed
- Take 1 tablespoon Apple Juice
Instructions to make Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles:
- Score Salmon about 1/4 way in. Season non skin side with seasonings and rub it in.
- Cut Zucchini into noodles and salt liberally. Let sit in cold water for about 10 min. Drain pat away excess water. Cut away approximately 1-1.5” of base Asparagus, and put even score slices into the. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Chop Green Onion. Set aside.
- Heat pan to medium, and let it get hot evenly. Lower the heat and add 2tsp of oil and set salmon in skin side down for 7min. Do not move it.
- Add in the Apple juice with the remaining oil and dress the top of the salmon to allow the juices to soak through.
- Carefully flip the salmon over and continue to cook an additional 3-4min (or until lightly pink in the middle). About halfway through the the flipped side, add in the noodles and and green onion to take in the remaining juices and sauté around the salmon. Add a little bit of pepper and salt while stirring.
- Remove the noodles and onion, place as a bedding on the plate. Then place Asparagus in a cross pattern and top with the salmon skin side down. Serve and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy skinned salmon, sautéed asparagus and zucchini noodles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!