Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, zucchini risotto. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Risotto is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Zucchini Risotto is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini risotto using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Risotto:
- Prepare 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Take 1 cup arborio rice
- Make ready 2 tbs olive oil
- Get 2 tbs unsalted butter
- Make ready 2 small zucchini
- Prepare 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get to taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Zucchini Risotto:
- Slice zucchini on the bias to 1/4" thick slices. Heat chicken broth in a small sauce pan to almost boiling. Reduce heat, keep warm over low heat.
- In a separate, medium sized sauce pan heat oil and butter over medium high heat. As soon as butter melts add zucchini.
- Sautée until zucchini just begins to soften. For crisper zucchini remove from pan with slotted spoon to leave oil/butter behind and set aside. For ultra-soft zucchini that will blend into your risotto leave in pan to cook entire time.
- Add rice to pan. Cook to toast lightly, stirring constantly. About 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium low. Add one cup hot broth. Stir constantly until broth is mostly abdorbed.
- Add the remaining broth one cup at a time allowing each addition to be absorbed before adding more. When final cup of broth is about 3/4 absorbed reduce heat to low and stir in parmesan.
- If you removed zucchini from the pan: For medium-soft zucchini return to pan half way through cooking risotto. For firmest texture add with parmesan.
- Taste before serving. Add salt and pepper if desired (I rarely add any cause the parmesan is usually salty enough). Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food zucchini risotto recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!