Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crab stuffed baby portabello mushrooms. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside. Remove from the heat; stir in the crab, Romano, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder. Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crab stuffed baby portabello mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms:
- Prepare 2 box baby portabello mushrooms
- Take 1 stick butter or margarine, melted to drizzle before baking
- Get stuffing
- Prepare 1/4 cup red onion
- Prepare 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- Take 1/4 cup chopped mushroom stems
- Prepare 1/4 cup crushed saltine crackers
- Prepare 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Get 1/4 cup chopped crab or imitation crab
- Take 2 tbsp finely chopped provolone cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp soul seasoning or season salt
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
As written, this recipe serves two as a main course or four as an appetizer. Making crab stuffed mushrooms: Crab stuffed mushrooms are made by stuffing a crab and cream cheese mixture into mushroom caps and then baking until tender. The crab stuffing uses equal parts (by weight) crab meat and cream cheese along with flavorings like garlic, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper. Fill mushroom caps with stuffing, and wrap with a prosciutto slice.
Instructions to make Crab Stuffed Baby Portabello Mushrooms:
- preheat oven to 325
- remove stems from mushrooms. place caps on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- chop up mushroom stems, and other ingredients for stuffing
- mix all ingredients for stuffing until well combined. add more or less crackers or butter until the stuffing is moist but not wet.
- stuff each mushroom cap until full and place on baking sheet.
- drizzle butter over each cap.
- bake are 325° for approximately 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and stuffing is golden brown.
- if you would like to make ahead, just stuff the mushrooms and store in the fridge covered in plastic wrap until ready to bake. this recipe can be easily doubled, or multiplied for any party size
Place in a greased baking pan, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Put chicken stock in the dish to just cover the bottom. In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, green onions, herbs, and pepper. Refrigerate filling until ready for use. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are rich, cheesy, and insanely addictive.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crab stuffed baby portabello mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!