Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan rainbow curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is the BEST red lentil curry you will ever try! It's easy and quick, making it a perfect weeknight dinner! Colourful and Fragrant Red Thai Vegan Curry packed with a punch of flavour!
Vegan rainbow curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan rainbow curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan rainbow curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan rainbow curry:
- Make ready 1 head cauliflower
- Take 2 potatoes
- Prepare 1 red pepper
- Get 1 onion
- Take Tin chopped tomatoes
- Make ready leaves Several spring green
- Get Handful dandelion leaves
- Prepare 1 clove garlic or tsp garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Take 1 tsp chilli
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 100 ml water
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
Rainbow Curry is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. It is made using various colored flowers, which are not (all) available in vanilla Minecraft or the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. It relies on other mods to add these flowers, but the Pam's Weee! Japanese curry powder is much more complex flavored compared to regular curry powder, and is more closer to garam masala.
Steps to make Vegan rainbow curry:
- Add oil to pan. Roughly chop onions and add to pan. Once beginning to turn translucent add spices, garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add tinned tomatoes. Chop cauliflower and potatoes into small pieces and add to pan. Add water. Turn to low heat and add lid.
- Once the cauli and potatoes begin to soften add roughly chopped pepper and spring greens.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until all veg is tender. Add dandelion greens and stir to wilt. Turn off heat.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy.
Skillet + Rice + Rose Red + Dandelion Yellow + Orange Dye + Cactus Green + Purple Dye + Cyan Dye. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free, this curry also helps you 'eat the rainbow' by incorporating foods of many colors. This Mediterranean style rainbow chard is a meal that I ate growing up and something fairly quick and easy, with Mediterranean Style Rainbow Chard. I've loaded this recipe with crunchy chopped veggies to really get enhance the rainbow theme.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan rainbow curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!