Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rum chata cupcakes w/ dulce de leche cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rum Chata Cupcakes W/ Dulce De Leche Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Rum Chata Cupcakes W/ Dulce De Leche Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rum chata cupcakes w/ dulce de leche cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rum Chata Cupcakes W/ Dulce De Leche Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Take cupcakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter ( room temp )
- Get 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Get 2 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 3 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 cup Rum Chata (alcoholic drink)
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 4 large egg whites
- Get 20 or so cupcake liners
- Take frosting
- Make ready 5 tbsp dulce de leche liqeuer
- Take 1/2 cup butter ( softened)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 16 oz cream cheese ( softened ) (full fat)
- Make ready 2 lb bag powdered sugar
- Get topping:
- Take 1 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal
Steps to make Rum Chata Cupcakes W/ Dulce De Leche Cream Cheese Frosting:
- FOR THE CUP CAKES:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in a bowl cream butter and sugar. set aside.
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. set aside.
- in a small bowl mix together Rum Chata and vanilla. set aside.
- slowly add flour mix and Rum Chata mix to the butter mix by alternating flour first then rum chata then flour then rumchata.. etc. begin with flour mix and ending with flour mix. set aside.
- in a seperate clean grease free bowl beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- fold egg whites in cupcake batter.
- line a regular cupcake tin with paper liners.
- fill cupcake liners with the batter to 2/3rds full
- bake for about 20 minutes. cupcakes will be done when toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- remove from oven and when cool enough to handle transfer to wire rack to finish cooling completely.
- FOR THE FROSTING:
- cream together butter and half the powdered sugar.
- blend in cream cheese then rest of powdered sugar.
- in a small bowl mix 1tbl. of liqeuer with the salt. dissolve salt well.
- once dissolved stirr it into your frosting and then stir in the rest of the dulce de leche liqeuer.
- refridgerate until ready to use.
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- place cinnamon toast crunch cereal in a ziplock baggie.. crush and pound cereal to very small pieces. set aside.
- frost cooled cupcakes with frosting. it is very sweet so a little goes a long way so do thin layers.. ( u will have extra frosting left)
- sprinkle tops of cupcakes with a little bit of crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
- now ur cupcakes are ready to serve!
- NOTE: makes about 20 cupcakes. u will have extra frosting left.
- NOTE: these cupcakes are great by themselves or with this awesome frosting!
- NOTE: wash the cupcake down with my special drink made from the same alcohol as in these cupcakes " so sinfully creamy and delicous it cannot be named"
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rum chata cupcakes w/ dulce de leche cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!