Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crab or beef wontons. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ground beef filled wontons are great as a snack or meal, and always a hit as party finger food. Wontons are flour-based wrappers filled with various meat and vegetable mixtures and then deep fried until crispy. You can also fill wontons with shrimp or even crab and cheese.
Crab or beef wontons is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crab or beef wontons is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crab or beef wontons using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab or beef wontons:
- Take 2 packages wonton wrappers
- Make ready 2 packages cream cheese..softened
- Prepare 1 lb fresh cooked crab..in pieces for the crab wontons
- Make ready 1 bunch green onions
- Get 1 lb if making beef ones than use stew meat or steak cut in small pieces
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Take 1 cooking oil…your choice
- Make ready 1 cocktail sauce for dipping seafood wraps
- Prepare 1 hot mustard or ranch for steak wraps
How do you make crab rangoon? If you have leftover crab meat, use them for these crab meat wontons. My dad used to like to buy food in large quantities and This recipe contains pork. If you don't eat pork, substitute with chicken or beef.
Steps to make Crab or beef wontons:
- For beef. Cook in pan cut in small pieces
- Add meat to cream cheese and diced grn onions in bowl
- Add salt and pepper mix well
- Now for the fun part lay out wonton wrappers on counter add a small amount to middle of wrapper
- This should be step 6 After you have all wraps folded I recommend if doing layers on plate seperate with papertowels fry in oil in pan or deep fryer til golden brown
- This should be step 5 sorry new to this Now fold like an envelope sealing with fingers and water covering all edges so it sticks
- Set on papertowels to drain
- If using crab instead ( shrimp works too) its the same steps add all ingredients …wrap….fry
- Use dipping sauces and enjoy…
Crab Rangoon - the best and easiest crab Rangoon recipe with cream cheese, crab and wonton wrapper. These cream cheese wontons are better Is there crab in Crab Rangoon? You can use either fresh crab, canned crab or artificial crab. What's the difference between fried wontons. For example, take these awesome Spicy Beef Wontons.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crab or beef wontons recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!