Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crab and shrimp salad in belgium endive leaves. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crab and shrimp salad in belgium endive leaves using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves:
- Get 8 oz lump crab meat
- Make ready 8 oz small cooked shrimp
- Get 1 tbsp minced onion
- Get 1/4 cup chopped celery
- Get 1 FOR DRESSING
- Prepare 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 tbsp sour cream
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- Prepare 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper and salt to taste
- Get 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Make ready 1 FOR GARNISH
- Get 4 strips crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into pieces
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato, seasoned with salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 head of belgium endive leaves separated
Steps to make Crab and Shrimp Salad in Belgium Endive Leaves:
- Combine crab, shrimp, celery and onion gently in bowl
- Make dressing by combining all dressing ingredients in another bowl and whisk well to combine. Pour dressing over crab mixture and very gently fold to mix together.
- Spoon salad into each leaf, the amount will depend on the size of each leaf place on platter or plates, sprinkle with bacon. Have the chopped, seasoned tomatos on a bowl for anyone to scoop a bit on before eating
- NOTE, Belgium Endive holds up and really tastes great in this recipe but it can be seasonal so subsitute with a firm romaine leaf if you can not find it.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crab and shrimp salad in belgium endive leaves recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!