Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet tooth chocolate saltines. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Line cookie sheet with foil then spray with cooking oil. This quick saltine toffee from Savory Experiments comes together really quickly and features a surprise ingredient — bacon! Melt chocolate and add to it the things you love.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet tooth chocolate saltines using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Take 1 Cooking spray and foil to line cookie sheet
- Get 40 Saltine crackers
- Make ready 1 1/2 stick Butter (3/4 cup)
- Make ready 3/4 cup Light brown sugar
- Make ready 8 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
Keywords: saltine toffee, chocolate toffee, chocolate and peanut butter, peanut butter toffee. I have never had the infamous saltine toffee, but a peanut butter version might just get me to pull the trigger. You have to try it to believe it. This saltine toffee recipe is crispy, crunchy, buttery, and so good.
Steps to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line cookie sheet with foil then spray with cooking oil.
- Arrange saltine crackers salt side down, until the pan is entirely covered
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together and boil until it turns caramel in color. Watch carefully as this happens in just a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over the saltines. Bake in oven for 3-5min or until it begins to bubble.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over saltines. Wait until the chips melt then spread out evenly with a knife.
- Put in freezer for 20 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy. Story leftovers in a zip lock bag or airtight container.
The secret to this simple candy recipe is that it uses saltine crackers as the base. When topped with buttery brown sugar, melted chocolate, and chopped peanuts, it becomes a sweet and salty treat that. Saltine crackers, spread with a boiled brown sugar and butter sauce, then topped with chocolate, sometimes called Christmas Take a sleeve of regular saltine crackers and spread 'em out on that foil in a single layer. Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs are easy Easter dessert recipe for peanut butter chocolate covered eggs. A recipe for Easter Italian Sweet Rice Pie made with cooked rice, eggs, ricotta cheese, sugar, lemon, cinnamon, vanilla extract.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet tooth chocolate saltines recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!