Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cranberry white chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cranberry white chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 3/4 cup unsalted butter - room temperature
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1 egg - room temperature
- Take 2 cup all-purpose flour
- Make ready 2 tsp cornstarch
- Take 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 cup dried cranberries
- Take 1 cup white chocolate chips
Steps to make Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In a bowl of a stand mixer. Beat together the butter and sugars with paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg to combined. Lastely beat in drt ingredients until a soft dough forms. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips by hand.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Chilling is a MUST. To prevent cookies from spreading to create a soft and Chewy texture.
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly spray. Remove chilled dough. Roll into Tablespoon size balls. Place on cookie sheet 1-2" apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake. They will continue to set up as they cool.cool on wire racks.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cranberry white chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!