Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, aunt penny's cranberry salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad My Aunt Penny always made this dish for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. It is one of my favorite things for the holidays. racingmom. See great recipes for Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad, Frappuccino for pennies too!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have aunt penny's cranberry salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad:
- Get 1 packages Fresh Cranberries
- Make ready 1/2 cup Water
- Make ready 1 cup Sugar
- Get 1 cup Pecans, Chopped
- Make ready 1 box Red Jello such as raspberry
- Take 20 oz Can of Crushed Pineapple, drained
- Get 1 can Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Take 1 box Marshmallow Cream
- Take 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- Make ready 8 oz Cool Whip
No matter if it is Easter or Fourth of July, we can always count on a big bowl of Aunt Penny's potato salad to be on the table. Great recipe for Milky Way Dip. Perfect for race/ game days and parties. My Aunt Penny always made this dish for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
Instructions to make Aunt Penny's Cranberry Salad:
- Boil cranberries with 1/2 cup of water until skins pop.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar, pecans, Jello packet, pineapple, and oranges. Mix well and pour into serving dish.
- Chill cranberry mixture for at least 4 hours.
- Combine the cream cheese, marshmallow cream, and Cool Whip with mixer until well mixed.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cranberry mixture.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped pecans, if desired.
- Serve cold.
It is one of my favorite things for the holidays. ronnijofisher. Aunt Kathy always made her cranberry salad with an old-fashioned hand grinder - until one year she (or maybe Uncle Wayne, I'm not sure) decided to use a food processor. Other important condiments to have on hand include pickles and pickle relish, jalapeno peppers, hot peppers, banana peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, salad dressings (which come in a multitude of flavors and are available in full-fat and low-fat versions), as well as tartar sauce, hot sauce and barbecue sauce. I am always looking for new lunch ideas. I get tired of eating the usual salad or sandwiches with deli meat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food aunt penny's cranberry salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!