Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, american flag cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
American Flag Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. American Flag Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This flag cake starts with a cake mix, so it's easy to make, but of course, you can always substitute For example, rather than the classic American flag you might want to create a reproduction of the. An American flag surprise cake is a fun and fairly simple cake to do. American Flag Cake. by: Erin Jeanne McDowell.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have american flag cake using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make American Flag Cake:
- Get Cake
- Make ready 400 g (14.10 oz) Cream cheese
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) White sugar
- Make ready 40 g (1.41 oz) Cake flour
- Make ready 20 g (0.70 oz) Honey
- Prepare 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) Heavy cream
- Get 2 Eggs
- Get 1 Lemon zest
- Get 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) Lemon juice
- Take 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) White rum
- Make ready Toppings
- Get to taste Cranberry jam
- Make ready to taste Blueberry jam
- Prepare 50 Star-shaped white chocolates
These are the perfect treats for your next patriotic party! Don't forget to microwave the white chocolate on medium power so it doesn't seize. A classic white cake gets a patriotic makeover with some creative layering. · This American flag cake recipe, made with strawberries and blueberries, is a perfect patriotic dessert. The quintessential American flag cake, that's what!
Instructions to make American Flag Cake:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200℃ (392℉).
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray, and then lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even.
- Cover with foil. *Leave enough space to allow expansion as it bakes.
- To make a white surface use foil when baking. Or you can flip it out and use the bottom, but it will be wet.
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking.
- Bake at 200℃ (392 ℉) for 1 hr.
- Let it cool. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break.
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to make it tight. *Leave space when wrapping to let the moisture out.
- Cut foils. Make 13 stripes and 1 rectangle.
- Take out the cake from the tray. *Remove moisture on the surface if it is there.
- Place stripe foils on the cake.
- Place a rectangle foil on the top left corner.
- Put foil on each side.
- Paste cranberry jam on the white stripes.
- Remove the rectangle foil.
- Lift and fold up the top 3 foil stripes to the right.
- Paste blueberry jam on the rectangle.
- Place 50 star chocolates on the blueberry jam.
- Remove all foil gently and done!
- How to make this cheesecake mixture, please refer to my other recipe → Recipe ID : 13303986
One of these fancy-schmancy American flag cakes is always one of the first things to come to mind, though I never quite get around to it. It's a cake you make that, when assembled, makes each piece into an American flag. This cake has been making the rounds on the internet for awhile now, but generally in the form of a recipe and a few. When you want to go big, this American Flag Layer Cake is the cake for you! This ultra tall cake mimics the American Flag on the inside with layers of red and white stripes and even a white star.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food american flag cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!