Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, milky semolina with oha soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wash and cook goat meat till tender. Wash and cook cocoyam till it is soft. Add water to the cooked goat meat and palm oil and allow to boil.
Milky Semolina with Oha Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Milky Semolina with Oha Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook milky semolina with oha soup using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Milky Semolina with Oha Soup:
- Make ready 1 tin evaporated milk
- Make ready Semolina
- Make ready Cocoyam
- Make ready Palm oil
- Prepare Fresh pepper
- Make ready leaves Oha
- Take Crayfish
- Prepare Maggi
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Goat meat
These famous soup dumplings (Griessnockerl-Suppe: Griess = semolina, Nockerl = dumpling and Suppe = soup) are served in most traditional Austrian Gasthäuser (restaurants) and are also very. Semolina is a grain which is milled from hard durum wheat. All of these Moroccan recipes use semolina as an ingredient. Semolina is often used as the base for couscous, which is made by mixing roughly two parts semolina with one part durum flour (finely ground semolina).
Steps to make Milky Semolina with Oha Soup:
- Wash and cook goat meat till tender.
- Wash and cook cocoyam till it is soft.
- Add water to the cooked goat meat and palm oil and allow to boil.
- While waiting for the water to boil, remove back of cocoyam and pound in mortar to smooth paste or blend if you have a strong blender.
- Cut the pounded cocoyam little by little into the water and allow to melt into the water.
- Add maggi and crayfish.
- Lastly, add the oha leaves. Taste before adding salt.
- Oha soup is ready.
- For the milky semolina, pour water in pot and allow to boil.
- Pour the evaporated milk and lower heat so it does not bubble over.
- Then gently mix and turn your semolina flour till you get the consistency you need.
- Voila, it is ready… Try it, you'll thank me.
Milky semolina dessert with coconut - Sütlü irmik tatlısı. Before I moved to Australia I used to consider myself superbly organised, always on time kind Print Recipe Traditional onion soup Prep minsCook minsTotal mins Course: inputsCuisine: Healthy and gourmet meal idea, Healthy eatingKeyword. Download royalty-free Semolina with red berries in pink bowl. All Nigerian soups can be served with Eba (Garri), Agidi, Amala, Semolina, Tuwo Shinkafa Most Nigerian soups are low carb because they are mostly prepared with vegetables, meat and fish. Traditional Nigerian Egusi Soup for Igbo weddings.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food milky semolina with oha soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!