Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, soju drunken prawns in salted egg and coco cream sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
It's a different and much improved version of the first Salted Egg Prawn recipe I shared. "Drunken prawns" because it's marinated in #Soju. Serve this tasty, delicious Prawns with Salted Egg Sauce dish with this easy recipe from Yummy. How to cook Prawns with Salted Egg Sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook soju drunken prawns in salted egg and coco cream sauce using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce:
- Take 1/4 kilo Prawns
- Take 1 salted egg, 2 if using yolk only
- Make ready 1/2 head garlic
- Prepare 2 Tbsp butter
- Get Cooking oil
- Take Coating
- Make ready 1/2 pack Crispy Fry chicken breading mix (25-30g) or use seasoned cornstarch or flour
- Make ready Marinade
- Make ready 2 jiggers/shots Soju (Korean alcoholic beverage- Chamisul Original, Classic, or Fresh)
- Make ready 1/4 Shrimp broth cube/bullion
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take to taste Pepper
- Prepare Coco Cream Mixture (if no available fresh coconut cream)
- Take 3 heaping Tbsp of Coconut powder dissolved in 1/8c water
- Prepare 1/2 c all-purpose cream
Fried Fish Fillet with Special Beanpaste Sauce. Rub the prawns with salt and sugar. Separate the salted egg yolk from the whites, and steam yolks. Subak Soju (Watermelon Soju) Recipe & Video.
Instructions to make Soju Drunken Prawns in Salted Egg and Coco Cream Sauce:
- First prep the prawns: devein the prawns, with scissors cut the back part of shell from head to tail carefully then remove the vein. Snip away the long whiskers and trim the legs.
- Prepare the marinade: in a container or ziploc bag, pour in the Soju and dissolve the 1/4 shrimp broth cube in it.
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper then marinate in the Soju mixture. Turn prawns every now and then while prepping the cream mixture. The picture below shows less liquid cos it has been absorbed.
- While marinating the prawns, prepare the coconut-salted egg cream mixture. If you have no coco cream, you can dissolve 3 heaping tbsps of coconut powder in a small amount of water then add to your all-purpose cream. Stir and mix well. Taste, and add more coconut powder if it doesn't taste coconut-y as you like.
- Prep your salted egg by cutting it up in small pieces. Your choice to include the whites or just the yolks. (1 egg or 2 yolks per 1/4k prawns).
- Add the chopped salted egg to your coconut cream mixture. With a spoon, stir and mash it on the sides. It won't totally dissolve, that's okay. Below picture still have big pieces so I mashed it on the sides and kept stirring. Then set aside for later.
- Prepare your coating mix in a container (with lid) as you heat the non-stick pan with cooking oil. One by one remove prawns from the Soju marinade and place in your coating mix. Cover with lid and shake until coated. Set aside for cooking.
- Shallow fry both sides of the coated prawns in hot oil (or butter&oil) until golden, about 2-3 minutes. Cook all and set aside. Save the remaining oil drippings for later if you want (tasty!).
- In another non-stick pan, heat the butter, cook the garlic until light golden. Add the coco cream mixture and bring to a simmer in low heat. You'll see the oil rise (looks like cream is splitting but that's okay).
- Drop in your golden prawns. Stir gently and mix in the sauce well. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat. Don't over cook!
- Plate and serve with rice and/or a salad with prawn drippings. Enjoy!
Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce Recipe &… Combine oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, dark soy sauce and palm sugar in a small mixing bowl and set aside. Salted Egg Prawn is simply amazing. Imagine the good taste of nilasing na hipon elevated to a whole new level by tossing in a sauce with creamy salted egg Prepare the salted egg yolk sauce by mashing the egg yolks in a bowl. Stir until all ingredients are well blended. Creamy and light, the salted egg sauce was different from the usual kind which tends to taste thick and powdery.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food soju drunken prawns in salted egg and coco cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!