Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet honey cream cheese roll ups. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Take a samboosa leaf and put cream cheese at one end of it (note you can use as much cream cheese as you want). This Salami Cream Cheese Roll Up is a great inexpensive party food to make for a crowd!. It's made from honey (and no, surprisingly, it's not super sweet!).
Sweet honey cream cheese roll ups is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet honey cream cheese roll ups is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sweet honey cream cheese roll ups using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet honey cream cheese roll ups:
- Take 1 large bag of 100 sambosa pastry leaves
- Make ready 1/2 cup honey
- Prepare 2 large packs of cream cheese
- Get 2 cup Any kind of oil for frying
- Get 1/4 cup water or milk
Ham, Cheddar cheese and apple star in these tasty roll-ups. They're great as a snack or even for lunch! Sometimes I skip the plastic wrap/ refrigerator step and they're still fine. I add a couple leaves of lettuce use honey mustard and skip the cream cheese.
Instructions to make Sweet honey cream cheese roll ups:
- Take a samboosa leaf and put cream cheese at one end of it ( note you can use as much cream cheese as you want)
- Then start rolling it up (note: can use your finger tip dipped in water or milk and rub it to seal the pastry after it Is rolled)
- I used canola oil and put it in a pan and turned heat to medium high temperature
- When the oil starts to get hot start putting in the rolled up pastries and fry till golden brown
- Take out and put on paper towel so it will drain the oil off the pastry
- Let cool and then drizzle the cream cheese pastries with honey and serve
These Vegetable and Cream Cheese Tortilla Roll Ups are my latest obsession! They're crazy hard to photograph but ohmygosh these little confetti-colored roll ups are goooooood! You can serve them up in place of a sandwich at lunch or pile them on a plate as an appetizer for your next party or potluck. Spoon a heaping teaspoon cream cheese on the short edge of each triangle and spread along the short edge. Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet honey cream cheese roll ups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!