Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cinnamon chocolate chip bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This easy and quick gluten-free chocolate chip bread is sprinkled with a cinnamon and brown sugar mixture and has a decadent cinnamon swirl baked right in. Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Chocolate Chip Bread. It was supposed to be heavily drizzled with a vanilla glaze, BUT… was too incredible as is!
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon chocolate chip bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread:
- Prepare 1 stick butter softened
- Prepare 3/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Take 2 cups all purpose flour
- Take 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 1/3 cup sour cream
- Get 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Try these delicious cinnamon chocolate chip muffins. The recipe is easy enough that the kids can help out, too. Chris and I have this joke.
Steps to make Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Bread:
- Combine sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Gradually add in dry mix to wet. Once you've added half the dry then add the buttermilk and the sour cream. Combine and then mix in the other half of your dry. Fold in chocolate chips at the end. Sprinkle a little sugar on the top
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes until top is golden. Then cover with tinfoil and continue baking until center comes clean on toothpick. (Check about every 10 minutes or so) I prefer to use a dark tin pan coated in butter for my breads. Best served warm. Enjoy!
Only it's not reallyyy a joke because I'm kind of serious about it. If he's eating a cupcake, he'll ask "what kind of bread is this?" If he's eating a muffin/doughnut/croissant/etc., same thing. This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. It's super moist and loaded with chocolate chips. How to make the BEST chocolate chip banana bread.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cinnamon chocolate chip bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!