Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy almond breeze sugar cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This recipe is easy and uses Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk and Almond Breeze Vanilla Almondmilk. Brush the tops of the cookies with the almond milk frosting and add colored sprinkles or sugar, or frost and decorate when cooled. Tender sugar cookies couldn't be easier.
Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy almond breeze sugar cookies using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies:
- Take 1 cup butter flavored vegetable shortening
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Get 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Take 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk, divided
- Make ready Sugar, decorator sugar or sprinkles
- Take Frosting, if desired
- Get 4 cups powdered sugar
- Prepare 3/4 cup vegetable shortening
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Take 3-4 tablespoons Vanilla Almond Breeze® Almondmilk
- Get Food coloring
Plus, because you're baking right on the paper, clean-up is a breeze. These cookies are the be-all and end-all of sugar cookies. I love the addition of almond (as you well know I am a sucker for anything almond). The perfect sandwich cookies, these Easy Almond Linzer Cookies are loaded with flavor and taste heavenly!
Instructions to make Easy Almond Breeze Sugar Cookies:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, beat 1 cup shortening, sugar, egg and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl if necessary. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and cream of tartar. Mix on low speed until well mixed. Add 2 tablespoons of the Almondmilk and beat until smooth.
- Form into 1 1/4-inch balls, using rounded tablespoonfuls of dough. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Spray flat bottom of measuring cup or drinking glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Press each cookie flat, dipping into sugar every other time. If desired, lightly brush tops of cookies with remaining Almondmilk and sprinkle with colored decorator sugar or sprinkles, or leave plain and frost when cooled.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks.
- In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, 3/4 cup shortening, vanilla and 3 tablespoons of the Almondmilk with electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, adding Almondmilk for desired spreading consistency. Tint as desired with food coloring.
Dust the top parts with powdered sugar. We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. Almond flour gives these cookies a fabulously moist, chewy texture. I used Lakanto as a sweetener instead of honey, as I can't have sugar. The BEST Sugar Cookie Recipe with an easy to make cookie frosting.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy almond breeze sugar cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!