Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gobi manchurian. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo Chinese appetizer made with cauliflower, corn flour, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, ginger & garlic. To make gobi manchurian, cauliflower is first coated in batter. finally, transfer gobi manchurian to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions green. serve with fried rice. how to make dry gobi manchurian with step by step photo Gobi Manchurian (Cauliflower Manchurian)/ East to Make restaurant Chinese Recipe by Tarla Dalal. Gobi - Cauliflower Manchurian Appetizer Recipe by Manjula.
Gobi manchurian is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Gobi manchurian is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have gobi manchurian using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gobi manchurian:
- Get Marination=1 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1/3 cup corn flour
- Take 2 cup cauliflower florets
- Make ready 1 tablespoon salt
- Get 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Take 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Get 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- Prepare 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Make ready 1 cup yogurt or curd
- Get 2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Make ready Gravy=2 tablespoon ginger garlic grated
- Get 1 small onion chopped finely
- Prepare Puree of 4 tomato
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Make ready 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- Make ready 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Prepare 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Get 2 tablespoons manchurian powder optional
- Prepare 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Get 4 tablespoons ketchup sauce
- Prepare 1 cup hung curd
Gobi Manchurian (gravy) is a fantastic side dish for Vegetable Fried rice and the dry version can be served as a snack. Manchurian made from gobi (cauliflower) is one of the best starters you can have in any party. Learn how to make restaurant like delicious phool gobi manchurian dry with this easy step by step. Gobi Manchurian Recipe, How To Make Gobi Manchurian Recipe.
Instructions to make Gobi manchurian:
- Mix all the ingredients of marination and add cauliflower then mix well and coat well.rest it for 1 hour almost
- Now deep fry it at medium flame
- Gravy=roast in some butter garlic and ginger and onion
- Make brown then add tomato paste and all the spices together
- Now stir at low flame and cover the utensil and cook it for 15 minutes
- Now add fried cauliflower florets and do not cook now just mix in tadka mixture
- Serve and garnish with spring onions
- Stay safe stay healthy
Gobi Manchurian is a very popular Indo-Chinese dish. Indian Chinese cuisine is the adaptation of Chinese seasoning and. Gobi Manchurian is a favorite for everyone. Some one told me at a party, Gobi Manchurian is definitely not the real Chinese and asked whether it is south indian or north indian? Gobi Manchurian or Cauliflower Manchurian originated in India and is one of the most popular appetizers but also popular as an evening snack.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food gobi manchurian recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!