Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy pear compote. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Pear Compote is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Pear Compote is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy pear compote using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pear Compote:
- Prepare 3 to 4 European pears (650-800 g)
- Prepare 100 grams Sugar
- Prepare 250 ml Water
- Make ready 120 ml White wine
- Make ready 2 tbsp Rum (or brandy)
Steps to make Easy Pear Compote:
- Peel the pears and cut into quarters. Remove the cores.
- Put the sugar, water and white wine in an enamel or stainless steel pan over a high heat. When it comes to a boil, add the pear slices and simmer over a low heat.
- Skim off the scum occasionally, and simmer for 20 minutes while spooning the liquid over the pears occasionally. Turn the heat off and add the rum. Leave to cool.
- To store, pack the pears and the boiling liquid into jars that have been sterilized in boiling water. They will keep in the refrigerator for a week or so.
- "Piping hot dessert Gratinéed pears" https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/156472-hot-pear-gratin-dessert
- "Sliced Almond and Pear Cake"
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy pear compote recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!