Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mutton curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton curry recipe - Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy. Delicious, soft tender chunks of lamb I had numerous requests from readers for a good mutton curry recipe. Railway Mutton Curry was developed by the chefs of the Indian Railways during the British Raj keeping in mind the delicate palates of the British people.
Mutton Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mutton Curry is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mutton curry using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Curry:
- Take 1/2 Kilo Mutton
- Get 1.1 /2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- Take 1.1 /2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Make ready 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
- Get 1.1 /2 Tsp Meat Masala
- Make ready 2 tbsp Whisked yogurt
- Take 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Get 3 green chillie
- Get 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare Dry Roast Spices
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Cumin seed
- Take 1/2 Tsp Peppercorns
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Saunf or fennel seed
- Prepare 1 Inch Cinnamon
- Take 2/3 Clove
- Take Small Star anise
- Prepare 1 Cardamom
Malabar Mutton Curry with traditional authentic flavors and aroma is a delectable non vegetarian dish, very inviting and comforting for the hungry tummy. The creamy coconut flavored mildly spiced delicacy. In India, mutton often refers to goat meat instead of sheep. It is cooked in numerous delicious ways.
Steps to make Mutton Curry:
- Clean and dry the mutton pieces. In a pressure cooker heat some oil sauté onion till light brown and then add chilli and ginger garlic paste sauté well.
- Then add the mutton pieces fry for while till it turns brown. Then add all dry spices along with roasted spices and cook for while.
- Then add the tomato and cook and add whisked yogurt till the curd absorbs jew mixing.
- Then add some water and pressure cook till done.If it’s too watery cook down till it thickens. serve with some roti or rice
This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. Your mutton curry pic looks great! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment here. Hi Maria, I was looking for a mutton curry recipe I came across yours' n tried it today… Spicy Mutton curry for rice recipe made in a pressure cooker. Here is a simple mutton curry recipe that can be made in a pressure cooker and it goes well perfectly with rice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mutton curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!