Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate crinkle cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate crinkle cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
- Take Dough:
- Take 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 2 pcs medium-sized eggs
- Get 7 tbsp corn oil
- Make ready 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- Get 1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
- Get 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Take Coating:
- Take 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Get 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
Instructions to make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies:
- Preheat oven at 375F or about 180C.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, eggs, oil, cocoa powder and melted chocolated. Mix well until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix until no lumps.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop a portion and drop into the granulated sugar and coat lightly while forming a ball. After the first coat, drop into powdered sugar and make sure it is coated evenly.
- Place into a non-stick cookie pan or a baking pan lined with parchment paper, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate crinkle cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!