Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, panko crusted honey mustard salmon. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Spoon the honey-mustard mixture evenly over the salmon fillets. (Don't worry if it drips down the sides a little.) Sprinkle the panko-pecan mixture The honey mustard salmon sounds great so I will make it tonight. My question is how large is the tablespoon measure you use in the metric ingredients please? Salmon fillets are coated with a simple honey mustard glaze and dredged in crispy panko then oven baked.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have panko crusted honey mustard salmon using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Take 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 clove garlic minced
- Prepare 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Make ready 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Get 1 tsp lemon zest
- Prepare 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Salt and freshly ground black pepper
The honey mustard salmon is made similar to our Herb Crusted Salmon recipe, where we add a layer of mustard and our own breadcrumb mixture to Spread the mustard in a thick layer on one side of each salmon filet. Coat the mustard layer with panko mixture and pat to make sure it adheres. Includes salmon fillets, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, panko breadcrumbs, fresh parsley, lemon zest, olive oil, ground black pepper, salt. Here, we're giving it the Blue Apron treatment and making it with apple, celery, parsley and sweet, tender Bibb lettuce as a side for breaded, mustard-coated salmon.
Instructions to make Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey and garlic.
- In a shallow dish toss together Panko bread crumbs, parsley and lemon zest.
- Drizzle olive oil over bread crumb mixture then toss to evenly coat.
- Working with one piece of salmon at a time, brush top with honey mustard mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper (don't overdue it, you'll be seasoning both sides).
- Rotate and transfer to bread crumb mixture (the honey mustard should be facing down to get the bread crumb mixture to stick to salmon).
- Brush top of salmon with honey mustard mixture.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and rotate to coat with crumb mixture.
- Transfer to baking dish and repeat with remaining salmon fillets.
- Bake in preheated oven 13-15 minutes until salmon has cooked through.
- Serve warm with rice, sautéed spinach and lemon wedges.
Our vegetarian recipes contain no red meat, poultry, fish, or seafood, and may include eggs, animal-based dairy products, and honey. Panko Crusted Honey Mustard SalmonLiving in the midwest the price of salmon can be very high. Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, on a board. Generously brush the top of the fillets with mustard and then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Salmon cakes may be a classic way to make use of leftover salmon—these are so good you will never think they're made from leftovers when you eat them.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food panko crusted honey mustard salmon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!