Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet n smoky bbq sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This Sweet and Smoky BBQ Sauce is what dreams are made of. With summertime here, it's time to roll up your sleeves, bust out your basting brush, and get down to some serious grilling business. My secret ingredient for homemade barbecue sauce is a touch of smoked paprika.
Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sweet n smoky bbq sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce:
- Take 2 cup all natural ketchup (no high fructose corn syrup)
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Take 1/4 cup apple cider (not the vinegar)
- Prepare 2 tbsp applewood liquid smoke
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 small pinch cayenne pepper (add a little more if you like a little heat with your sweet)
This homemade BBQ sauce has incredible flavor, with bold but balanced smoky, sweet, and spicy notes. It's perfect with ribs, chicken, and other meats! Why make BBQ sauce yourself when you can buy it from the store? I have asked this question myself.
Steps to make Sweet N Smoky BBQ Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. If you have any clumps of brown sugar smash them with the back of your spoon against the sides of the sauce pan.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 20 minutes uncovered to reduce and thicken, again stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and set pan aside to allow sauce to cool completely, it will get even thicker as it cools. Transfer to an air tight container and store in your fridge. Use on all your favorite bbq, but this sauce was created specifically for my pulled pork recipe. Yum! - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368062-apple-cider-smoked-pork
We love our Sweet & Smoky BBQ sauce because it's so simple to make and is a great sauce for so many dishes! For this recipe all you need to do is add all of your ingredients to a pot and simmer away! A delicious sweet smoke BBQ sauce with character, that will blow your bbq socks off. Take your barbecue pork to the next level. The name pretty much says it all.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet n smoky bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!