Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, " reindeer snack mix ". It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
" Reindeer Snack Mix " is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. " Reindeer Snack Mix " is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook " reindeer snack mix " using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make " Reindeer Snack Mix ":
- Get 2 cup Bugles
- Take 2 cup cheese - flavored snack
- Get 2 cup pretzel sticks
- Prepare 1 cup bite - size Shredded Wheat
- Prepare 1 cup pecan halves
- Take 1/2 cup butter melted
- Get 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Get 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 3/4 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 cup Corn Chex ( this goes in the first 6 ing. I forgot to add it)
Instructions to make " Reindeer Snack Mix ":
- In large bowl, combine the first 6 ing. Preheat oven at 250° .
- Combine the butter, syrup, Worcestershire sause, Cajun seasoning & cayenne. Pour over cereal mixture. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 250° for 1 hour. Uncovered. Stir every 15 min.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food " reindeer snack mix " recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!