Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, taco dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Taco Dip is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook taco dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Dip:
- Make ready 8 oz Cream cheese
- Get 1 Shredded Lettuce
- Get 1 packages Taco seasoning
- Get 1 Shredded cheese (taco seasoned)
- Prepare 24 oz Cottage cheese
Instructions to make Taco Dip:
- Combine cream cheese and cottage cheese till smooth. (Cottage cheese curds are okay, cream cheese lumps are not.)
- Mix in half package of taco seasoning into mixture until evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture into bottom of a dish. (Any size is fine, depending on how deep you want your dip. I usually use a 9x9 baking pan.)
- Sprinkle a layer of shredded lettuce over top. Then a layer of shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining taco seasoning over top.
- Let chill and serve with chips or crackers. (Delicious with nacho cheese doritos.)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food taco dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!