Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled zucchini with miso cheese. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled zucchini with miso cheese using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese:
- Take 1 zucchini (cut in half lengthwise, scoop out, chop the inside coarsely)
- Get 1 onion (chopped)
- Prepare 1 slice of ham (cut into 1cm square pieces)
- Prepare 2 slices of cheese
- Take SAUCE: (mix in advance)
- Get * 1 Tbsp mirin
- Take * 1 Tbsp sugar
- Prepare * 2/3 Tbsp miso
- Take salt and pepper
Steps to make Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese:
- Put chopped zucchini, onion, ham and half of cheese in a pan and stir fry with no oil until they wilt and are golden brown Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Mix sauce and step ①'s mixture well and put on the scooped zucchini. Sprinkle with the rest of cheese and toast in the toaster until it becomes golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled zucchini with miso cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!