Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, warm couscous salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Warm Couscous Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Warm Couscous Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have warm couscous salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Couscous Salad:
- Prepare 1 eggplant (aubergine)
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
- Take 1 cup boiling water
- Prepare 1 cup instant couscous
- Make ready 1 handful pitted olives
- Take 4 tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp ground paprika and cayenne pepper
- Take 1 salt
- Get 1 a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Instructions to make Warm Couscous Salad:
- Heat some oil in a skillet over high heat. Add cubed eggplant. When nicely browned, turn down the heat
- Continue frying the eggplant until soft, add minced garlic. When fragrant, add boiling water and couscous. Take off heat and cover with a lid
- After 10 min, fluff the couscous with a fork, then add chopped olives, cubed tomatoes, rosemary, salt and paprika
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve warm. Enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food warm couscous salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!