Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, greek style couscous stuffed peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook greek style couscous stuffed peppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers:
- Take 3 Bell peppers, red/yellow/orange
- Get 100 grams Couscous
- Get 50 grams Feta cheese, sliced
- Make ready 40 grams Sundried tomatoes
- Take 10 Black pitted olives, halved
- Prepare 3 tbsp Green pesto
- Prepare 30 grams Cheddar cheese
- Take 1 Spinach leaves, to garnish
Instructions to make Greek Style Couscous Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat the oven and put the kettle on to boil. Measure out 50g couscous (per person) and add 80ml (per person) boiling water and mix in a measuring jug. Cover and leave water to soak in for 10 mins, while you prepare the peppers.
- Cut peppers in half down the middle. I find this method much easier to eat than cutting the top off and filling the whole pepper, although it is down to personal preference. Deseed and devein the peppers, and put them in the oven/microwave until slightly soft (5 mins on high in the oven worked for me)
- Stir couscous with a fork and mix in the feta, sundried tomatoes and olives. Spread the pesto evenly on the inside of the peppers before spooning in the stuffing and packing it down.
- Add the grated cheddar on top of the peppers and place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and starts to brown.
- Add salad to garnish such as spinach leaves, and enjoy!!! :)
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food greek style couscous stuffed peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!