Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crab/seafood shack boil. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crab/Seafood Shack Boil is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crab/Seafood Shack Boil is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crab/seafood shack boil using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab/Seafood Shack Boil:
- Take 3 lb King crab legs
- Make ready 2 lb Peeled shrimp
- Make ready 2 lb Kielbasa
- Make ready 1 Baby red potatoes
- Make ready 1 Several ears of sweet corn, snapped in half
- Get 1 box Seafood boil mix
- Take 1 stick Butter
- Take 1 Lemon
- Make ready 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 1 Old Bay seasoning
Steps to make Crab/Seafood Shack Boil:
- Add water to large pot approx 3/4 full. Add seasonings, vinegar and butter. VINEGAR WILL HELP SEASONING SOAK INTO SEAFOOD AND MAKE CRABS EASIER TO CRACK OPEN!!!! Yum
- Add corn and potatoes after water boiling. After approx 20 mintues, add crab legs and kielbasa.
- Let that boil for 10 mins then add your shrimp. I put mine on skewers so they would stay together. After 5 mins, take off burner and let sit 10 mintues.
- Drain boil and plate, use lemon juice at this point. Sprinkle some Old Bay over everything. Melt additional butter to dip your seafood into.
- Other options: sausage, clams, mussels…
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crab/seafood shack boil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!