Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chilled lemon flan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chilled Lemon Flan is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chilled Lemon Flan is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chilled lemon flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilled Lemon Flan:
- Get 2 oz Butter (Unsalted)
- Take 1 Level Tbsp Caster Sugar
- Make ready 4 oz Crushed Digestives
- Prepare 1/4 pt Double Cream
- Get Small Tin Condensed Milk
- Make ready Zest and Juice of 2 Large Lemons
Instructions to make Chilled Lemon Flan:
- Pre-Heat Oven 150 Degrees
- Lightly Butter Flan Dish
- Melt Butter with the Caster Sugar, Stir in the crushed digestives then push into the bottom of the Flan dish - Bake for 8 mins - LEAVE TO COOL
- Mix the Cream with Condensed Milk and add the zest of the Lemon, keep stiring and slowly add the lemon juice to avoid it separating
- Pour Over the Base and Chill
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chilled lemon flan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!