Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, dark chocolate-chunk cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate-Chunk Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Dark Chocolate-Chunk Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate-chunk cookies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate-Chunk Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup grapeseed oil
- Get 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- Take 2 large eggs
- Take 1 tsp vanilla
- Get 1 tsp liquid stevia
- Get 1 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1 tsp aluminum-free, GF baking powder
- Take 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Get 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- Take 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- Prepare 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- Get 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
Steps to make Dark Chocolate-Chunk Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the oil and sugar.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, stevia, salt, baking soda, baking powder, coca powder and xanthan gum.
- Whisk until sugar has dissolved and consistency is smooth.
- Stir in the flour and almond meal with a wooden spoon. Dough will be oily.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces and walnuts, if desired.
- Make 1-1/2"mounds on an ungreased baking sheet 1" apart.
- Bake 9-10 minutes. Don't over-bake.
- Cool 3 minutes before removing with a spatula.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dark chocolate-chunk cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!