Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy banana cream pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir in sour cream until smooth. Easy Banana Cream Pie - This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. I'm all about easy pie recipes that are quick and don't require a lot of ingredients.
Easy banana cream pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy banana cream pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy banana cream pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy banana cream pie:
- Make ready 2 boxes either vanilla or banana pudding
- Make ready 5 bananas
- Get 4 cups milk
- Take 2 Make your dough or premade frozen dough in the pan get the
- Prepare Whipped cream
Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Banana Cream Pie is a rich, custard-filled pie that completes any holiday table. This easy banana cream pie recipe is layered with homemade custard and fresh bananas. This is such a beautiful dessert, and it tastes just as good as it looks!
Steps to make Easy banana cream pie:
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit cook the pie dough for 11 mins
- You want to cool the pie crust fast so pop it in the fridge for a few mins and while that's cooling start your filling
- Open the 2 pudding boxes and add the 4 cups of milk whisk till really firm
- Start getting out your pie crust from the fridge add 1 banana at the bottom of one then the other then add the pudding then whipped cream then the 3 bananas try to make it even with both crust so after you get a layer of pudding get bananas on then whipped cream then banana again and pudding and then whipped cream on top make sure everything is even and then put in fridge for a few hours to chill
There's something about fresh homemade pies that feels so comforting and homey. Top with sweetened whipped cream — not optional. How to make this easy Banana Cream Pie even easier: You can swap out the homemade pastry with a simple homemade or even store bough graham cracker crust (or go chocolate!). You can swap out the homemade pastry with a refrigerated pie crust, simply roll it out and bake as directed in the recipe. If you love Banana Cream Pie, this recipe is just for you!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy banana cream pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!