Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quick and easy tuna salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tease Your Taste Buds With Mouth-Watering Tuna Fish Dishes From Kraftrecipes.com This three ingredient tuna salad is great when you are in a hurry; very quick and easy to make. This tuna salad is quick and easy to make, and it keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. You can make it ahead and have a healthy, satisfying lunch ready to go.
Quick and Easy Tuna Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Quick and Easy Tuna Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have quick and easy tuna salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Tuna Salad:
- Make ready 4 x 5oz cans tuna (in water), well drained
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1/3 cup finely chopped celery (about 1 rib)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion (about 2 slices)
- Make ready 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish or dill relish
- Take 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Take 1 garlic clove, minced
- Take Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare Pinch dill
Or you can create a delicious tuna sandwich. Did you see how many delicious healthy tuna recipes you can make? So, go beyond the basic tuna recipes and be creative. These tuna recipes feature delicious dinner meals, quick and easy lunch recipes and even some snacks.
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Tuna Salad:
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a pinch of dill
- Can be eaten straight away or for even better results, cover with and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy!
- Serving suggestion - with cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes.
Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Canned tuna, a pantry-friendly protein, can be used for far more than tuna salad sandwiches. Canned tuna is the star of pastas, rice bowls, Mediterranean-inspired salads, tuna patties, and other tasty recipes. The trick to a top-notch tuna salad recipe is the inclusion of both crunch and zest. Crunch comes from chopped celery and onion, and a dash of lemon juice adds the perfect, seafood-friendly zing.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick and easy tuna salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!