Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This simple chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon recipe makes chewy, addictive cookies. Making coconut macaroons couldn't be easier: You whisk together a few ingredients over simmering water, stir in coconut and flour, and relax while the dough chills. I'm a firm believer in everything in moderation.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
- Take 3 egg whites
- Get 2 c unsweetened shredded coconut
- Take 1 c Pure Via Stevia sweetener (no carbs)
- Get 1 tsp almond extract
- Get 2 oz dark chocolate (85% or more cacao)
- Take liquid Stevia sweetener (no carbs)
Easy and quick ways to grab a bite. I like my coconut macaroons dense and chewy. These chocolate coconut macaroons require surprisingly few ingredients to deliver their chewy, coconutty *Sweetened condensed milk makes a denser, chewier macaroon. These chocolate coconut macaroons are super easy to make and delicious!
Steps to make Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix.
- With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator.
Just melt the chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, mix, and bake. Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons have wonderfully crispy edges and soft and chewy centers. They are lovely when dipped in melted chocolate. Coconut Macaroons are a delicious combination of dried coconut, whole eggs, white sugar, and vanilla extract. Warm from the oven the contrast of a.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!