Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, no-bake carrot cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-Bake Carrot Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. No-Bake Carrot Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Lots of carrots make this the best carrot cake. I like to hand grate my carrots since I prefer the texture, but you can use your food processor or The method for this carrot cake recipe could not be simpler! If you have a couple of bowls and can stir ingredients together then you can absolutely make.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook no-bake carrot cake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Carrot Cake:
- Make ready Cake
- Get 2 cups shredded/grated carrots
- Get 2 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- Make ready 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Prepare 3 eggs beaten
- Take 1 cup oil
- Prepare 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Make ready 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Take 1 teaspoon all spice
- Get 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Take 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Take 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Make ready Frosting
- Get 100 g cream cheese softened
- Take 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons lemon/calamansi juice
- Get 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Leave a comment, rate it, and don't forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. This no-bake carrot cake is simple a nut-free, vegan, gluten-free, and paleo alternative to a traditional carrot cake slice. So admittedly there are several recipes of the carrot cake variety happening on this blog… and yet despite the abundance of carroty treats, I've been getting quite a few requests for. I am sure you know that carrots contain lots of beta-carotene which is a No-bake carrot cake bars recipe.
Instructions to make No-Bake Carrot Cake:
- Prepare all the dry ingredients for the cake. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice in a bowl and mix.
- Prepare all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: brown sugar, oil, 2 tablespoons melted butter (leave about 1 tbsp to brush the inside of the pot/cooker), yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix well. Add beaten eggs slowly while mixing.
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix. Add shredded carrots and chopped walnuts.
- Brush melted butter along the insides of the rice cooker's pot. Pour batter and press cook. Once it pops to warm, wait for about 10-15 minutes and press button back to cook. One might also need to flip the cake upside down using a plate to cook the other side. Depending on how hot the cooker gets, it might take a few more presses of the cook button for the cake to be fully ready. Make sure to check with a toothpick or a fork to see if it comes out clean. Once done, put on a rack to cool.
- While the cake cools, make the cream cheese frosting. In a bowl add softened cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, half a cup of yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well.
- Once cake has cooled down, top it with the cream cheese frosting and serve.
This vegan carrot cake is great for breakfast or as a dessert. It's vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, easy to make. This raw "easy no-bake carrot cake" recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free and has no added refined sugars. So you actually can indulge and not feel guilty! This carrot cake recipe is really simple and so easy to make.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no-bake carrot cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!