Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gooey cinnamon rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! Gooey Cinnamon Rolls are ultra soft and tender, loaded with ooey gooey buttery cinnamon filling, and flooded with vanilla icing. Better than Cinnabon and can be made the night before!
Gooey Cinnamon Rolls is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Gooey Cinnamon Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gooey cinnamon rolls using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gooey Cinnamon Rolls:
- Make ready dough
- Prepare 4 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup cake flour
- Get 1/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 package yeast
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Get 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- Get 1 1/4 cup half and half warmed up but not hot
- Prepare 1/2 cup 7up soda at room temperature
- Prepare smear
- Prepare 2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- Get 6 oz light brown sugar
- Get 1 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tsp nutmeg
- Make ready 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- Take Icing
- Take 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- Take 6 oz cream cheese
- Get 8 oz confectioners powdered sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 tbsp half and half
These old fashioned cinnamon rolls are just like my grandma used to make. They often refer to these rolls as pie crust or pie dough rolls. By Layla Published in All Recipes. Spread the butter over the dough. sprinkle the cinnamon mixture.
Instructions to make Gooey Cinnamon Rolls:
- For the dough incorporate the dry ingredients on speed 1, keeping the salt and yeast from touching until the mixing begins.
- Add the eggs, butter and liguids. Mix on speed 1 for 2 minutes and on speed 2 for 8 plus minutes.
- When dough is ready form into a ball and let proof until it's doubled in size.
- While the dough is proofing, mix the smear ingredients until very spreadable. And when the dough is ready, roll it out and spread on the smear.
- Roll up the dough with as many rolls as possible without tearing the dough.
- With the dough stretched to 18 inches cut it into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Place the 12 pieces onto 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Let the rolls double in size.
- Bake at 360°F for 35 to 45 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown.
- While the rolls are baking. Start mixing the icing. Mix the room temperature butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the rest of the icing ingredients and mix on speed 1 for 2 minutes. Then mix on speed 3 for 6 minutes.
- Take out the gooey rolls when they start to get golden brown. Let them rest for 5 minutes and apply the icing.
Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls is tickled to death in announcing our affiliation with Out of the Ordinary Restaurant and Hickory Sports Bar in the heart of Nashville. These are the perfect cinnamon rolls. They are soft, fluffy, and gooey all at the same time. They melt in your mouth when they are still warm. Basically, they are to die for.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gooey cinnamon rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!