Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, palak panner. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Palak Panner is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Palak Panner is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook palak panner using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Panner:
- Take Bunch spinach/palak (washed)
- Make ready 100-150 grams panner/tofu (cut into cubes)
- Prepare 1 medium finely chopped onion
- Take 1 tomato finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 inch cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon jeera
- Take 2-3 garlic clove
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Take 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon daniya/coriander powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoon fresh cream
- Prepare 1 tablespoon butter
Steps to make Palak Panner:
- Take a deep pan add 3/4 of water allow it boil, then add palak/spinach to it, let it cook for 4-5 minutes
- Strain out the palak/spinach add some cold water to it
- In a blender add cooked spinach/palak, garlic, cinnamon, jeera blend it to fine paste
- Take a pan heat up add some butter to it, add onion sauté it for 4-5 min/ golden brown, then add tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes(mashy), add blend paste to it let it cook for 5 more minutes
- Then add chilli powder, daniya powder garam masala, salt to it sauté it for 3min
- Take another pan take little butter add panner cubes to it and let the panner becomes slightly brown on both side keep it aside
- Add panner cubes to the cooked curry and sauté for 2 minutes then add some fresh cream on top of it
- Hot serve with Chapati/Naan/roti(Indian bread)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food palak panner recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!