Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy banana & oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook healthy banana & oatmeal cookies using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies:
- Make ready 1.5 cups rolled oats
- Get 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Take 1/2 cup all purpose flour (can replace with whole wheat)
- Take 3 tbs cocoa powder
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 4 small or 2 large bananas
- Take 10 dates
- Prepare 2-3 tbs honey
- Get 2 eggs
- Make ready 4 tbs coconut (or vegetable) oil
- Prepare walnuts (optional)
- Take unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
Instructions to make Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies:
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Blend bananas, honey and dates in a food processor
- Pour the banana mixture in the dry ingredients. Add eggs (lightly beaten) and oil
- Mix all. Refrigerate for 10 minutes
- Add and mix additional toppings if any.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 125 C in a greased tray or cookie sheet.
- These may not spread so you will have to shape them before baking.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food healthy banana & oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!