Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, keema khichdi. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keema Khichdi is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Keema Khichdi is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have keema khichdi using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Khichdi:
- Take 250 gm Keema
- Make ready 1 cup rice
- Make ready 1 cup roasted Moong dal
- Prepare 1 onion finely chopped
- Make ready 1 finely chopped green chilli
- Get 1 tsp chopped ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Take 1 tomato finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 stick cinnamon stick
- Make ready 3 green cardamom seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp whole cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp sugar
- Take 3 tsp oil
- Make ready 2 tsp ghee
Instructions to make Keema Khichdi:
- Heat a kadhai add oil then add cumin seeds,bay leaves,whole garam masala,then add finely chopped onions saute for few minutes,,
- Then add finely chopped ginger and garlic saute for few minutes then add mutton keema and other dry spices cook it in a low medium flame for about 15 minutes then add
- Finely chopped tomatoes cook it for few minutes then add washed rice and dal mix it then add water,salt and sugar cover it cook it for 20 minutes in a low medium flame or till it’s done.. serve hot with a tsp of ghee.,
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keema khichdi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!