Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cake with dried fruits and oats. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
If you like cakes and desserts but worried about your diet, this healthy oatmeal cake with dried fruits may be the solution for you. Cake with dried fruits and oats A healhty and nutritious cake for breakfast and not only. If you like cakes and desserts but worried about your diet, this healthy oatmeal cake with dried fruits may be the solution for you.
Cake with dried fruits and oats is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cake with dried fruits and oats is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cake with dried fruits and oats using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cake with dried fruits and oats:
- Take 250 g dried fruits cut in half (prunes, apricots…)
- Get 250 g nuts (walnuts, almonds, etc.) coarsely cut
- Get 1 cup demerara or dark brown sugar
- Prepare 1 cup tepid water or orange juice
- Take 1 1/2 cup oats (you might need a little more)
- Make ready 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1 little salt
- Take 1 egg
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Take 1 little butter for brushing
Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg, gradually stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, stir in the quick oats and dried fruit. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the unprepared cookie sheet.
Instructions to make Cake with dried fruits and oats:
- Soak the dried fruits in the tepid water or the juice.
- As soon as it cools a little add the sugar, the egg and the oil.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add the baking soda to the oats.
- Then add the oats and mix once more.
- Finally add the nuts.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Brush two loaf pans with butter.
- Pour the mixture into the two loaf pans.
- Bake at 180°C for about 1 hour. Twenty minutes before the end cover with aluminum foil so that they don't burn.
Smoothies: Add freeze dried fruit to your favorite smoothie or simply add your favorite protein powder, freeze-dried fruit powder, ice and non-dairy milk. Oatmeal, Cereal and Overnight Oats: When you add it to overnight or warm oats the fruit gives you the hint of flavor without the bulk. Or place it on top of the oats for a nice crunch! Excellent but only with a few modifications to ingredients. Bring the water to a simmer and cook the oatmeal about halfway.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cake with dried fruits and oats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!