Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, simple lemon cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Lemon Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simple Lemon Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Lemon Cake Recipes! Simple ingredients combine in this lemon cake dessert for incredibly flavorful results, making it a perfect choice for summer picnics or parties. Lemon Fiesta Cake "This was a big brunch hit!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have simple lemon cake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Lemon Cake:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup cake flour
- Make ready 1 cup sugar
- Get 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 3 large eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted margarine
- Get 2 tsp freshly,grated lemon zest
- Get 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Get 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Get 1 cup desiccated coconut(optional)
- Take WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- Get 1/2 cup unsalted butter,softened
- Get 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Take 4 oz white chocolate,melted and cooled
- Get 3 tbsp whipping cream
This was basically a lemon-flavored pudding/pound cake that was sooo moist and very good with the simply lemon glaze on top. Easy Lemon Cake - A delicious, moist all-in-one lemon sponge. Perfect for a teatime treat, cake sale or as a birthday or celebration cake. PLUS - Make this cake in any size of round, square or rectangular tin with my handy ingredients calculator.
Instructions to make Simple Lemon Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F F/177 degrees C.
- Grease and line of 8-9 round baking pan.set aside.
- In a mixing bowl,sift the flour,baking soda,baking powder,sugar and salt.
- Combine flour mixture,water,eggs,lemon juice,lemon zest,vegetable oil and buttermilk. Beat with an electric mixer at low speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides and continue beating for 2 minutes at medium speed or beat by hand using a wire whisk for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean.(let cool for 10 minutes).
- For the white chocolate frosting: Using hand mixer,beat the butter and powdered sugar at low speed until fluffy.Add the melted chocolate and whipping cream to the butter mixture and beat until the mixture comes together, about 3-4 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use, about 10-15 minutes.Spread evenly over topping of cool cake then sprinkle some desiccated coconut if desired.Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
This moist & delicious scratch Lemon Cake recipe has become one of our family favorites. Not only are these homemade lemon cake layers delicious, but a simple lemon curd filling and lemon cream cheese frosting bring a triple dose of lemon to this fantastic dessert! I love lemony desserts and am always looking for an excuse to make this cake! Use a toothpick to make holes in top of cake and drizzle lemon juice and sugar mixture over the top of the cake when removed from the oven. Lemon brightens and enlivens any dish.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple lemon cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!