Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tiranga coconut ladoo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tiranga coconut ladoo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tiranga coconut ladoo is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Coconut ladoo recipe - Also known as nariyal ladoo these are a popular Indian festive delight made Traditionally coconut ladoos were made with fresh grated coconut and jaggery as it was the most. But the #Coconut/NariyalLadoo is perhaps the most popular sweet recipe from coconut and can be Even this tri colour nariyal Ladoo is a themed recipe with three different colors dedicated to our country. Wishing you all a very happy independence day.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tiranga coconut ladoo using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiranga coconut ladoo:
- Prepare 2 cup coconut fresh desiccated
- Get 1 tbsp Ghee
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Cashew chopped
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- Prepare As needed food colour green and orange
Coconut ladoos are a rich, sweet dessert-snack. This is made for many festive occasions. Coconut laddoo is a very simple and easy recipe to make. These are made with few ingredients.
Instructions to make Tiranga coconut ladoo:
- In a kadai add ghee and add coconut desiccated and cook on low flame for a 2 min. Stirr continuously.
- Now add milk in it and mix continuously keeping on the low flame
- Now add sugar and mix when sugar start melt add caradomom power, chashew chopped and mix well. And cook for another 5-7 min.
- Now add color as you want.
- Now cool the mixture for another 10 min and prepare small balls to form of ladoo
- Roll it with desiccated coconut.
- Your coconut ladoo is ready to serve
Indian Independence Day Special Tricolor Burfi Coconut cooked in milk and sugar until reduced to a delicious consistency and then flavored with cardamom and ghee. The coconut ladoo is an authentic sweet prepared for many festivals and is made from dry grated coconut, condensed milk and almonds. Coconut Ladoo is one of my favorite coconut dessert recipe to date. Just a few ingredients, a few minutes in the kitchen and you are ready for a heavenly experience with.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tiranga coconut ladoo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!