Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy shrimp and sausage tacos. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce.
Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy shrimp and sausage tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos:
- Take 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make ready 1/2 lb medium frozen or fresh shrimp
- Get 1/2 lb spicy pork sausage
- Prepare 1 yellow squash, chopped
- Take 1 jalapeño, diced
- Get 1/2 onion, diced
- Make ready 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- Prepare Small round corn tortillas
- Make ready Chipotle or taco seasoning
- Prepare Sour cream
- Prepare Shredded cheese
Heat flour or corn tortillas in a hot pan then top with shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, spicy shrimp and sour cream sauce. Try our take on this Southern classic - Shrimp and Sausage Jamabalaya recipe, made with TABASCO® Original Red Sauce. These spicy Shrimp Tacos are the best I've ever tasted and so easy! Salt and pepper crusted shrimp topped with crunch slaw, creamy sauce, cilantro These are not your average Shrimp Tacos.
Instructions to make Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos:
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside.
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl.
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink.
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed.
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos
Imagine lightly charred corn tortillas cradling tender shrimp with a crisp salt and pepper crust, topped with. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are piled high with spicy shrimp, pico de gallo, and a creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing over a yummy and clean corn tortilla. Spicy Sausage Tacos with Zucchini and Poblanos. Spicy shrimp, creamy slaw, yummy shrimp taco sauce wrapped in warm fresh corn tortilla. You can host or make easy weeknight dinner with these easy shrimp tacos.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spicy shrimp and sausage tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!