Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade cottage cheese hot biscuit (scone). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have homemade cottage cheese hot biscuit (scone) using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone):
- Take INGREDIENTS for 6 Hot Biscuits
- Prepare Homemade Cottage Cheese
- Prepare 300 g Milk
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare Hot Biscuit
- Make ready 100 g Flour
- Make ready 3 g Baking Powder
- Get 15 g Sugar
- Make ready 35 g Butter (Salted)
- Take 50 g Milk
- Take 30 g or more (Homemade) Cottage Cheese
Steps to make Homemade Cottage Cheese Hot Biscuit (Scone):
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 400 F Baking Time / 20 min
- Homemade Cottage Cheese
- Add the milk to a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat until it reaches around 90C.
- Remove from heat. Add the vinegar and stir well.
- Place kitchen towels over a strainer (see picture). Strain the solution to drain the water from the cheese as much as possible. Set aside until use.
- Hot Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare a medium mixing bowl and a stick mixer with blade inserts.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add the sugar.
- Cut the butter into small squares and add to the bowl.
- Using the stick mixer, mix to a texture of coarse crumbs (if you don't have a machine, you can use your fingertips).
- Move the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Pour the milk into the dry mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed.
- Sprinkle the homemade cottage cheese over the dough and mix well (Be careful not to mix too much).
- Divide the dough into 6 portions.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food homemade cottage cheese hot biscuit (scone) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!