Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, coconut cream pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Cream Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Cream Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
I used a whole package of the frozen coconut in the pie. Follow the recipe closely including using canned coconut milk, half-and-half, and tempering the egg yolks. Chill the pie crust inside the pie dish before blind baking.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook coconut cream pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Cream Pie:
- Take 1 Baked pie crust
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Prepare 2 cups whole milk
- Prepare 4 egg yolks
- Prepare 3 tbsp butter
- Take 1 cup sweetened flake coconut
- Take 1 tsp vanilla
- Take 2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
Filled with coconut custard, whipped cream and heaps of toasted coconut, this coconut cream pie is. This creamy, dreamy Coconut Cream Pie recipe is a favorite dessert for entertaining! It's a classic and a coconut lover's dream! And this, my friends, is a Coconut Cream Pie dreams are made of.
Steps to make Coconut Cream Pie:
- Bake your favorite pie crust according to directions. Set aside and cool.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in sauce pan. Whisk egg yolks and whole milk in bowl. Whisk into sugar and cornstarch mixture in saucepan over medium heat. Continue whisking until creamy.
- Remove custard from heat. Add butter, coconut, and vanilla. Stir until all is incorporated. Place plastic wrap directly over custard in pan to prevent air. Set aside to cool for 30 minutes.
- Spoon custard into baked pie crust. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Add sugar towards end of whipping. Pipe or spoon cream over the top of the custard. Garnish with toasted coconut. Enjoy.
This is the BEST Coconut Cream Pie recipe you will ever try! On Monday, I shared my post on how to toast coconut. So today I want to show you one of my favorite ways to use that toasted coconut. This is the ultimate Coconut Cream Pie! It's starts with a buttery flakey pie crust then it's layered with a rich and luscious coconut custard, fluffy whipped cream and finished with toasted coconut. i love Claire's Coconut Cream Pie recipe so much, i pinned it twice! i'd add more coconut to both crust and custard, but i love the simple whipped cream topping.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coconut cream pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!