Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
I use this cream of chicken soup recipe as a base for making more fully loaded soups, filled out with noodles or rice, and more veggies. The original recipe was written starting with a homemade condensed cream of chicken soup (that gloopy stuff that comes in cans), but because that only. Serve it with Noodles, potatoes, or rice!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Take 2 sticks butter
- Make ready 1 diced onion
- Make ready 2 large chicken breasts
- Get Kneophla noodles
- Make ready 3 cups flour
- Take 1 cup cold water
- Prepare 2 Lrg eggs
- Prepare Add to sautéed onions
- Prepare 8 cups hot water
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Get 3 1/2 Tbls powder chicken broth
- Make ready Add after noodles are cooked
- Make ready 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- Get 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Get Parsley flakes
This creamy chicken noodle soup is a quick and easy preparation. It's made with condensed soups, chicken, noodles, and Creamy Semi-Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. Condensed soups and some real cream make this soup rich and creamy while adding fabulous flavor. I have no problem occasionally using the canned condensed soup nor do I pass any judgment on others This is a super easy recipe for making your own homemade cream of chicken soup.
Steps to make Homemade Cream Of Chicken Noodle (Kneophla) Soup:
- Cook 2 large chicken breasts. I personally use my pressure cooker, but you can boil or lightly fry chicken.
- While you are cooking chicken start to sauté your onions. Use all butter and a whole chopped onion.
- While the onions are cooking start making your noodles. Roll 1/4 sections at a time with a rolling pin, and cut into small squares with a pizza cutter. Scrap off the counter with a pastry scraper along with extra flour and put on a flat pan.
- Add chicken broth to sautéed onions, water and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. Add noodles after boiling.
- After noodles are cooked add frozen vegetables and diced chicken breasts. Cook until vegetables are hot then add Cream and parsley flakes.
Just four ingredients and sooo delicious! This delicious cream of chicken soup recipe is so quick and easy to make homemade, and SO much better than the canned stuff! Add in condensed cream of chicken soup and milk, and whisk until combined. Learn how to make condensed cream of chicken soup homemade!! It is super easy, customizable, delicious, and made with natural ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade cream of chicken noodle (kneophla) soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!