Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted garlic & chive cream cheese spread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Roasting garlic changes the chemical makeup of the garlic so that it's easier to digest. You can eat a lot more garlic if it is completely cooked, with fewer side effects than you would get from eating raw. Roasted garlic is something you can never have too much of, and extra can even be frozen for up to Do you agree that roasted garlic is the best thing ever?
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook roasted garlic & chive cream cheese spread using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread:
- Take 3 medium garlic bulbs - roasted
- Get 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- Get 2 tbs minced fresh chives
- Make ready 1 pinch each salt and pepper, if desired
I cut off the pointy tops and drizzled olive oil over the exposed garlic and added freshly ground cracked pepper. Tasty, creamy roasted garlic cloves make a wonderful topping for warm bread, mashed Creamy and almost-sweet, roasted garlic is a delicacy. It's amazing how cooking eliminates its sharpness, almost. How to Store Instant Pot Roasted Garlic.
Steps to make Roasted Garlic & Chive Cream Cheese Spread:
- To roast garlic: Leave bulbs whole. Cut off stem end of each bulb, leaving all cloves exposed. Place cut side up on a large piece of foil. Drizzle tops with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Close up foil around cloves to form a pouch. Bake in 350°F oven 45 min - 1 hr. Or until a knife easily pierces through the cloves. Remove from oven. Let cool completely.
- Squeeze cloves out of 2 of the bulbs into a medium bowl. Remove any pieces of skin that might fall in. Mash garlic with a fork to form a paste. Add cream cheese and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Squeeze cloves from third bulb into bowl. Add chives. Gently fold in to maintain larger pieces of garlic from the last bulb. Taste, add additional salt and pepper if desired. Transfer to an air tight container. Refrigerate at least overnight before using for flavors to blend.
- You can spread this on bagels, crackers, toast, etc. Use it as a stir-in to mashed potatoes or a dip for veggies. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy!
Allow the garlic to fully cool before handling! Nobody wants hands that smell like garlic and roasted fingers. Squeeze the cloves into a container with a lid like a. Roasted garlic is a delicious seasoning that enhances the flavor of many foods. While fairly easy to make, it can be quite time consuming to roast garlic; many people choose to roast a bunch at a time.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food roasted garlic & chive cream cheese spread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!